Friday, February 1, 2013

happy YOU day little Brother!



Twenty-Six years ago today, I became the BIG sister to a cute baby boy, Nicholas Vincent! I don’t remember it all too well (I was 1 month shy of turning 2) I actually don’t remember it at all. What I’m trying to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY little brother. You have accomplished so much in these 26 years. Not only were you the keynote speaker at your High School Graduation, but you went on to become a HERO! You became a United States Marine and fought for our country. I am extremely proud and honored to be your sister. Now, you have embarked on yet another journey, an entrepreneur, a businessman, a restaurant owner; Bastards BBQ!

Congrats on all your past and future endeavors. 
I will always be by your side cheering you on. Hip-hip-hurray!



This is my favorite picture of us

No comments:

Post a Comment